Last updated Wed, 14-Dec-2022
In this course, I will introduce you to managerial economics, and explore the demand and supply theories, production, Market structures, National income, and Business cycles.
- You will get good understanding of what managerial economics means
- You will understand the demand theory and supply theory completely
- You will get a good understanding of demand forecasting
- You will be able to understand the production theory and draw relationships between costs and output.
- You will learn how to calculate and illustrate different types of profits in various market structures.
- You will be able to compute the national income statistics and the key concepts involved.
- You will learn about the business cycles and relate with the knowledge.